I. BUSINESS INFORMATION
1. Headquarter: Niigata
2. Description: Ryokan
3. The hotel was established and operated for more than 50 years
II. RECRUITEMENT INFORMATION
|Number of recruitment||1-2 staff|
|Visa applying industry||Hospitality|
|Requirements||• Education: College/ University /Priority given to candidates graduated from Tourism/Hospitality/ English… major.
• Foreign languages: Japanese N2; English (Basic level).
• Priority is given to female candidates
|Position type||Official staff|
|Salary||• Monthly salary: 165.600 yen, Over time salary not included
• Probation: 3 months
|Working time||• 08:00 – 20:00. 8 hours/day
• Overtime: 40 hours/month on average
• OT salary: 1125 yen/hour
|Monthly work allowance||~3000 yen (paid after probation)|
|Travel allowance||Up to 15.000 yen|
|Benefits||• Dormitory: 10.000 yen/month (electricity and water included)
• Since the dormitory has a kitchen, everyone cooks by themselves. Every Thursday is the day people buy ingredients.
|Holidays||• 96 days off annually
• Paid leaves
|Insurance||Health insurance; pension; employment insurance; Labor accident insurance|
III. HOW TO APPLY
Please contact Global Engineer at hotline 0961 275 006 or fill out the form for more information.