I. BUSINESS INFORMATION
1. Business description: Employees work at construction site. The company specializes in construction projects (100%) and do outsource services such as painting, etc.
2. The company was established in 2011.
II. RECRUITEMENT INFORMATION
|2||Preference||Be able to work in Japan for a long time, have a clear career goal, have good health, do not need any technical requirements. New staff are trained from the beginning
Priority is given to those who have driving license and have experience as an engineer at the site.
|3||Requirements||• University graduate or higher
• Japanese JLPT N3 or higher
• Communication and teamwork skills
|4||Job description||Work on site in Ibaraki, support project management.
In details: Assembling, dismantling, transporting or support Technical trainees after getting used to the work
|6||Benefits||• Yearly salary: 335 man – 450 man
• Monthly Salary: 25.2 man – 35 man (68 hour overtime included)
• Probation: 3 months will 100% salary
|7||Working hour||8h – 17h|
|8||Other support||The company pays 1 man for those who drive to work.
The company pays expenses for those who use public transport
The company have dormitories for rent but there is no support (dormitory fee is about 2-3 man). If the staff wants to get a driver’s license, the cost of taking a driver’s license will be supported by the company.
III. HOW TO APPLY
Interview date: 28/10/2020
Interview method: Online
Have result after one interview