I. BUSINESS INFORMATION
– Surveying, measuring or checking soil quality, investigating fire prevention and fighting
– Designing, planning for road construction, buildings. Surveying, assisting in obtaining construction permits or troubleshooting (such as earthquakes, floods)
– Data processing related to geodetic activities
– Drone (UAV laser survey, UAV image survey, UAV photo and video recording, disaster prevention activities).
II. RECRUITEMENT INFORMATION
|1||Vacancy||Geodetic technical staff|
|2||Description||Public construction survey; measure and define road and water standards and define enforceability and location of application.
The required work is related to machine design using total station technique, GPS meter, Drone.
|3||Requirements||Experienced in related work, does not require number of years
Welcoming conditions: Certificate of testing in RCCM.
|4||Preference||• People who want to learn
• Hard-working, honest and persistent at work
• Abe to work in a team
|5||Japanese||JLPT N3 or higher, Japanese is used quite regularly on site|
|7||Benefits||• First year salary: over 300 man.
• Monthly salary: 22 man.
• Salary increase: once a year.
• Bonus: 2 times/year for a total of 3 month salary for these 2 times.
• Probation: 3 months, salary unchanged during probation.
|8||Working hour||8h – 17h30
123 days off/year
|9||Other support||Allowance for staff possessing technical; certificates.
III. HOW TO APPLY
Interview method: Online
1 or 2 interviews